Renthal Elegance: Premium Rear Sprocket for Peak Performance
The Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprocket is a high-performance upgrade CNC machined from 7075 T-6 aluminum, offering exceptional strength and wear resistance. Weighing up to 66% less than steel sprockets yet maintaining a comparable lifespan, it features self-cleaning grooves to keep debris away, ensuring longevity and peak performance for your motorcycle or ATV. Available in multiple colors, it fits OEM bolt mounts, making it a versatile and essential upgrade for riders seeking enhanced agility and durability.
Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprockets: Precision Performance with Lightweight Durability
Crafted from 7075 T-6 aluminum, an alloy celebrated for its strength and wear resistance, Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprockets epitomize the near-perfect sprocket material. These sprockets undergo a CNC machining process, resulting in a lightweight product that doesn’t compromise on durability. With Renthal’s innovative drilled patterns, the Ultralight models boast up to 66% less weight than their steel counterparts while maintaining a similar lifespan.
- Lightweight Design: Up to 66% lighter than comparable steel sprockets, enhancing your ride’s efficiency and agility.
- Durable Material: Made from 7075 T-6 aluminum alloy, known for its exceptional strength and wear resistance.
- Longevity: Comparable lifespan to heavier sprockets, ensuring long-term performance and reliability.
- Self-Cleaning Grooves: Each chain groove features self-cleaning cuts to remove mud and debris, protecting both the sprocket and chain from abrasive particles.
- Versatile Fit: Designed to fit OEM bolt mounts, ensuring compatibility with a wide range of motorcycles and ATVs.
- Color Options: Available in multiple colors to match your style and preference.
The Renthal Ultralight Rear Sprocket is more than just a part; it’s an upgrade that enhances your motorcycle or ATV’s performance, longevity, and appearance. With its superior materials and design, there’s almost no downside to equipping your ride with a Renthal.